The aim of the Stay@School project is to transfer the successful experience of the School Inclusion project providing European school teachers with the necessary skills to prevent early school leaving...
From this section it is possible to access to each project partner description.
The Stay@School project is funded in the framework of the Lifelong Learning Programme
- Leonardo Da Vinci – Transfer of Innovation sub programme.
The aim of the Stay@School project is to provide school teachers with the necessary skills to prevent early school leaving using the strategies and tools developed in the framework of the School Inclusion
The project is addressed to school teachers in 4 European countries: Italy, Belgium, Romania, Spain.
The project is organised into 4 main activities:
- Involvement of school teachers
- Improvement of the School Inclusion Portal
- Testing of the School Inclusion Portal
- Development of educational material
For further information, please visit The Project